[vi-android] (VI-Android) How Do I Set Up a Phone Running Android 4.2 Please?

  • From: Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya <ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 21:51:49 +0100

Hello everyone,

A friend who is visually impaired just brought his phone running Android
4.2 to me to help set up with all relevant accessibility features enabled.

I am however lost because the settings items in Android 4.2 is completely
different from those in 2.3.

Please what do I need to llook out for to help him out?

Thank you.

Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya

Communications Professional, Broadcast journalist and Accessible Technology
Enthusiast/Trainer

M.A candidate
Department of Communication and Language Arts
University of Ibadan
Ibadan, Nigeria

MOBILE: +234-8029449441

e-Mail: ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx

SKYPE: ayoola.stephen.efunkoya

Check out my profile and connect with me:

On Linkedin: http://ng.linkedin.com/in/ayokoya

On Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/ayokoya

On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ayokoya