[vi-android] Re: Recently new member

  • From: Gmail <blindgeek1989@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 00:09:19 -0400

I totally agree Jeanie,
Glen I’m not sure where you are getting your information from my good sir but,
your wrong. I fiancé used a haven. The menus do talk, you can text, but when
you dive into say the contacts menu, try to find a contact and try to look up
the number that doesn’t read. The stopwatch doesn’t read. Long texts that are
sent in maybe 2 or 3 messages don’t read. So, therefore its’ not accessible.
truly accessible would mean everything speaks not just parts here and parts
there. just an FYI. Hoping I don’t come across as mean but, I know my tech and
that phone sucks nuts compared to what you can get out of an iOS or android
device today. Heck even a android phone running gingerbread 3.2 works a lot
better than a haven. any blind person with any common sense never purchase a
haven please, for the love of God don’, you will regret your decision I promise
you that.
Thanks,
Aaron Linson
Indescribable Studios
Being Confident in your ability, not your disability