[vi-android] Re: Voice Dreams coming to android (end of year)

  • From: Reeva Webb <jadedangelpromises@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 23:13:14 -0500

I think you're confusing taptapsee with the other app image searcher makes
camfind camfind which came to android first has unlabeled buttons taptapsee
which came to android later does not have unlabeled buttons and by what I
can tell by the little I messed with taptapsee is accessible and works just
fine on both android devices I have.

Reeva