[va-richmond-general] Re: barred owls

  • From: "IE Ries" <FEATHERCHASER@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:05:59 -0400

I'm sorry, but that statement would directly contravene city ordinances.
The city has a city-wide leash law, and unless a dog is on private property,
that law is in force.  Park policies may not take precedence over a city
ordinance (which is the counterpart of the Code of Virginia) - if it has
here, that would be a first, and I am in criminal justice administration and
understand the application of criminal statutes.

Thank you.

Irene