[va-richmond-general] Re: barred owls

  • From: JRiverPk@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:10:55 EDT

Pam
       Thank you for the personal compliment.  We are all caretakers of the
environment --- successful or otherwise.  To the extent that we work together
to preserve, protect and enhance the beauty and health of  our surroundings ...
and to share all this with others -- especially our rare and distinctive
natural area parks and preserves ---  we'll have a truly great place to live
and
raise children in.  I think we are doing this in the greater Richmond area.
       I hope you had a Happy Earth Day! .Ihope to see you at the
environmental celebratons on Belle Isle this Saturday (noon to 3) and/or on the
14th St
Bridge on next Saturday, 5/1.
       Ralph