[UHNA] Re: Last Night

  • From: "Mercedes" <mercedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:57:55 -0500

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

I saw him coming off of your porch. At least it seems like he is not a
threat. However, with everything that has been going on in our neighborhood
lately, it scares me to have someone I don't know ringing my doorbell,
looking in my house and requesting for me to come to the door.

The police just stopped by and plan on continue to monitor the area since
they have received several calls from neighbors in the area with the same
complaint.  They also think that he lives on Probasco.

-Mercedes