[UHNA] Re: Last Night

  • From: <jenniferballard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:42:04 -0500

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Yeah, he came to my house as I was reading the 1st email!! I was upstairs and
peeked out the window...saw him going up Deckebach, too.
He came to our door yesterday at about 3:30...I didn't open the door although I
could tell he wanted me to (said he couldn't hear me). While I was unloading
groceries late last night (12:30am), he approached me again asking for money. I
told him I don't carry cash and he hung around for a few minutes but didn't
come close to me (thank God..what an idiot I am for being alone after dark!).
The cops can come over and talk to me if they want.