[UHNA] Re: Last Night

  • From: "bettinaschmid@xxxxxxxx" <bettinaschmid@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:41:59 GMT

Hi everybody, this is Bettina writing.  I live on 646 Riddle Road and this
young man has been telling one lie after the other.  He came to Donnelly's
house 3 times, offering gutter clean out, raking, etc.  To my door he came one
night at 9:45PM!!!!  Needing $20 for a hotel room (since he was scared to stay
on the street because we have such a bad neighborhood here!! Can you beat
it???) because his grandmother supposedly kicked him out and he was going to
work for Aaron and rake his leaves and pay me back.   '  Well I said, if he was
going to work for Aaron, he should ask his money upfront ..., well, he said, I
can't bother them at this hour!!!  He came to Bills house twice and told other
stories.  We all called  District 5 right away when he comes around.  He always
wears the same stuff.  Bluejeans and a red hooded sweatshirt.  DO NOT GIVE HIM
MONEY!  He will be back for more.  And be careful to employ him, because if he
should get hurt on your property or claim so, you might have a huge law-suit
coming.  Call District 5 and let's hope they take care of the situation.
Bettina

Bettina Schmid
Independent Consultant, District Manager
with Arbonne International
Home: 513-281-4505    Mobile: 513-218-3217
BettinaSchmid@xxxxxxxx