[UHNA] Re: Last Night

  • From: "David Reed" <davidreed@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:30:37 -0500

This boy says his name is jamie and I paid him to clean out my gutters.He did
so,no complaints.He did come back last night asking for money {to get a hotel
room and not be homeless} promising to rake leaves.He claims to be painting
someones house in the neighborhood.We will see what happens.There is an
abandoned house on sandhegger? where several homeless people are living I
hear.david reed