[UHNA] Re: Last Night

  • From: "Mercedes" <mercedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:34:03 -0500

2:15PM

He just came back to my house again on Riddle Rd, and kept on ringing my
door bell while looking in my front door and saying "I know you are in
there".  I called the police and they are on there way.  He left and went on
someone else's porch and then proceeded to walk up Deckebach.  If you see
him please contact the police.

He was wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt with medium blue colored jeans.

-Mercedes

  _____