[triadtechtalk] Re: Windows Update Errors

  • From: tomas santos <babaluscan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 13:09:49 -0700 (PDT)

You should *never* run 2 antivirus utilities
simultaneously. You will find differring opinions on
this, but the concensus is "more is not the merrier".

You tried with PCCillin disabled as well, now that you
uninstalled Norton? And no go yet?

I don't like HPs, but you already know that. ;-)
BW,
tomas.