[triadtechtalk] Re: Windows Update Errors

  • From: "Lewis & Becky" <skyhawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:42:10 -0700

This is the page that only shows the title:
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/troubleshoot/
Here is what I see when the page opens.. And this is all that I see.... Note
that there isn't nothing in the middle

Windows Update Troubleshooter
The following information has helped people troubleshoot problems reported
to Microsoft Product Support. Conditions for using this information are in
Microsoft's terms of use.

Select a category below to get help on resolving your issue.

Want to search this content fast? On the menu bar above, click "Find" on the
"Edit" menu and type a word or phrase to search for.

----

© 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.  Terms of use.
Accessibility.