[tn-moths] Re: I.D. request

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:39:11 -0500

Merrill,  Thanks! A reply from BugGuide suggested the same thing.  Larry

Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:29:37 -0500
Subject: [tn-moths] Re: I.D. request
From: jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Larry,  I believe it is Tosale oviplagalis; I've had that moth at my lights in
Watauga in June/July.

Merrill Lynch

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 6:57 AM, Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I sent this to BugGuide I.D. request. It came to my porch light in Johnson
City, TN (Washington County) on 6-18-09. The closest I got was Dimorphic Tosale
Moth - Hodges#5556 (Tosale oviplagalis) or Meal Moth - Hodges#5510 (Pyralis
farinalis).

Larry McDaniel

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/