[THIN] Re: Softricity

  • From: Cláudio Rodrigues <Claudio.Rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:32:55 -0500

I tried and I agree with you Doug. It is a VERY polished product with pretty
much all the features available on Presentation Server 4.0. Even Virtual IP
is there. I am sure a huge percentage of existing Citrix customers could
easily live with Provision Networks.

I even posted about this on my blog at http://www.msterminalservices.org
<http://www.msterminalservices.org/> . :-)

Cláudio Rodrigues