[THIN] Re: Softricity

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:10:59 -0700

That won't be for quite some time...  Published/seamless applications with
advanced load balancing metrics can be done now for Terminal Server with 3rd
party add-ons...  And yet, it hasn't affected sales of Presentation Server.
And even when Longhorn is released,  Citrix will still be way ahead of the
curve.  They are embracing Longhorn, not dreading its release..

Joe