[THIN] Re: Softricity

  • From: "Michel Roth" <mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:23:41 +0100

I agree wholeheartedly  with Tim. What he says doesn't just apply for app.
virtualization or SBC but to a whole line of IT products:

"Most customers that have a specific need will choose the best solution.
*blank* always will do *blank* better than *blank*, *blank* will always do
remote users better than *blank*"

Regards,
Michel Roth
www.thincomputing.net