[THIN] Re: Receiver 4.2.1

  • From: "Jason Benway" <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 08:20:19 -0500

Since this has been an ongoing discussion. I’ve used CSG in the past but now I
want to setup the VPX so I can test the Ipad’s and Iphone with xenapp from
outside. The VPX is a lot more complicated than CSG, does anyone have a good
how to for just setting the VPX as a ICA proxy (the free stuff)

Thanks,jb

From: "Webster" <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Dec 18, 2010 19:32
Subject: [THIN] Re: Receiver 4.2.1
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

That sounds like exactly what Jo Harder keeps saying!

Webster

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist