[THIN] Re: Receiver 4.2.1

  • From: "Jeremy \(J House Consulting\)" <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 01:06:03 +0800

I look forward to reading that Carl J

Jason, there are several whitepapers from Citrix. The following deployment
guides will assist with the overall understanding of the configuration process:

ICA Proxy for XenApp:

ICA Proxy for XenApp & XenDesktop for Citrix Receiver for iPhone, iPod, iPad:

ICA Proxy for XenApp Citrix Receiver for iPhone:

ICA Proxy for Citrix Receiver:

The following knowledgebase articles will assist with the overall understanding
of the configuration process:

CTX120164 - How to Implement Single Sign-on with Access Gateway Enterprise
Edition 9.x and Web Interface 5.x

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jason Benway

Since this has been an ongoing discussion. I’ve used CSG in the past but now I
want to setup the VPX so I can test the Ipad’s and Iphone with xenapp from
outside. The VPX is a lot more complicated than CSG, does anyone have a good
how to for just setting the VPX as a ICA proxy (the free stuff)