[THIN] Re: OT? WSH Logon Scripts

  • From: Marco Cortigiani <tuscan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 10:05:36 -0400

I worked on a similar project, but we didn't implement it in production.
It will take me same time to find the script. In the meantime you can
check the site mentioned by Larry, and this msn newsgroup
http://groups.msn.com/WindowsScript. In this site there are tons of cool
scripts. I am going to send you an invitation