[THIN] Here's a biggie. Why is thin computing the future.

  • From: Angus Macdonald <angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:14:10 +0100

We all know the answer and I can probably list dozens of reasons myself but
I need links to nice official independent web articles or documents
detailing the benefits.

At the moment we are using Citrix to deploy a patient admin app, but we'd
like to start moving towards a fully thin environment and I've been tasked
with providing a strategy document. All contributions gratefully received.

Corporate Systems Manager
North West Wales NHS Trust

This weeks Sponsor:
triCerat, Inc