[THIN] Re: Label Printers

  • From: "Sean Casey" <casey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:01:47 -0400

Hey Gang;
I was the one that answered the other day saying it works on Citrix. Mind
you in my environment I am using Win2K and Metaframe XP.. I agree with David
Block, he knows his stuff, he is the one that told me that the 330 turbo is
the only one that will work with HP JetDirect 175x.

The may rest on that the user who asked the first question on this topic was
using Metaframe 1.8.

-Sean

Sean P. Casey
System Administrator (NT)
Canadian Microelectronics Corporation
Queen's University, 210A Carruthers Hall
Kingston, Ontario
K7L 3N6

Telephone:  (613) 530-4665
FAX:  (613) 548-8104