[THIN] Re: HP Thin Clients (newer Models)

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:25:05 -0500

I would like to lock these down for a "shop floor" type user.

Trouble is, it seems when you lock it down, you lock it down for all, even
administrators.

The documentation on these is not that great.  I have a demo unit I need to
prove out.  Citrix runs fine, but I need to scale these machine back, offer
just what the users need (a couple Citrix apps.).

You can reply to me off-list, if you like.

cmschneider@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:cmschneider@xxxxxxxxx>

  _____