[THIN] Re: HP Thin Clients (newer Models)

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:13:15 -0700

For the XPe device the admin account has the ability to lock/unlock the
image. The make a change as admin, you unlock and commit the write with a
reboot, then re-lock it.

With WINce you normally have a hotkey, such as ALT+F4 to gain access to the
admin setups. You do not show the admin setup screen and require the hotkey
to see them, this is normally how you grant admin access withou letting
users control a WINce device........

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453