[THIN] Re: HP Thin Clients (newer Models)

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:25:53 +1200

the Neolinux terminals from Neoware are the simplest I have ever used.

Even the older ce 3 terminals were simple and basic.  For some reason
starting in ce.net terminals got fatter with more apps embedded in the
flash and the line between the embedded os and regular Windows became
blurred.  I try to avoid the ce.net and embedded xp terminals these
days.  The HP included Messenger by default.  I'm trying to keep
messenger away form my users which is part of the reason for giving
them a thin client in the first place.

Greg