[THIN] Re: HA for CAG to WI

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:29:16 -0600

Thanks!

That would have been nice to know....had the reseller informed me of that
feature....

Has anyone done a CAG configuration on each the CAG and the Netscaler with CAG?
 Am I the only one that finds the CAG via Netscaler a PITA?

>>> On 1/29/2008 at 8:25 AM, <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The same as any load balancer.. Simply create a VIP for WI and point the CAGs
to that VIP.  You can setup http or http-ecv monitors to test if the WI is up.
Joe