[THIN] Re: 2003 TS Perf Problem - best way to 100% find it

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:32:36 +1200

I've used AppSense on production servers with good results. Had a farm of 10
servers running Great Plains. When the users would do a query and be
presented the results (like a list of names, I think it was), the CPU would
peg at 100% until they selected a user from the list or closed the query
results dialog. Great Plains had no interest in fixing it, so the customer
had to spend $15,000 to put AppSense Performance Manager on all of his
servers. Thanks, Great Plains. AppSense did alleviate the symptoms, as
advertised.