[texbirds] Re: Monitoring spring bird migration in the western Gulf of Mexico region using NEXRAD weather radar

  • From: Dave Reimer <dkrinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tengalloncat@xxxxxxxxx" <tengalloncat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 16:14:02 -0500

You can't swing a dead cat w/o hitting tanagers and Nashville and orange
crowned warblers.  I have seen at least 15-20 of each warblers.  The really
disappointing thing is that I haven't seen other types of warblers.

Dave Reimer
Dripping Springs

Sent from my tracking device

On Apr 24, 2013, at 2:53 PM, Elliott Gordon <tengalloncat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has anyone in Austin been out today (Wednesday) to gauge the impact of the
cold front? Little rain, but the wind and cold weather make it interesting.
I see that the Cornell team is running their big day tomorrow to coincide
with the front/fallout.

Elliott Gordon
AF5HH
NW Austin