[TechAssist] Re: ctc203 flyback, nla

  • From: "AL LEATHERMAN" <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:04:47 -0400

I got caught marking up ic's once,and simply told thecustomer I have to amke
a certain profit,and if he would prefer i could call it all labor, flat
rate, anything he wanted, but the total had to be the same, He shut up and
paid.

USE: alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxx

DO NOT USE:  alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Al Leatherman