[TechAssist] Re: ctc203 flyback, nla

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:39:15 -0500

Hi Bill:
This list is here so that we can assist others, and as a tech I am happy
to have a parts distributor that is willing to chip in.

I think what happened was a simple (complicated?) misunderstanding.

If you had said something like, "Hey Wayne, I have that original RCA
part, open an account with us.  We have Good semis, caps, resistors.
Check out our web site at www.electronica-usa.com.  Give us a chance to
earn your business." this entire thread would have been different.

I have just received an email from Thomson stating that this part is out
of stock and will not be made available, it is in fact a discontinued
part.  Since it is used in two different 32" models someone might get
their TV repaired.  I'm gonna see about exchanging the set.

By the way, when I order a warranty part for a repair I pay for it, not
even close to free.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr