[TechAssist] Re: Fw: GE Microwave oven

  • From: "Larry Poffen" <lpoffen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:15:46 -0500

ckd & it is called a thermal cut out, cost $17.90  Part # 769936   seems too
high for this.  It is a 100 degree centigrade switch.  Oven is not
discolored or anything, but I agree it had to either be a def switch or they
got it too hot!!!   Thanks  Larry

Larrys TV & Computer Service
Broken Arrow OK 74011
phone 918-455-1041