[TechAssist] Re: Stairclimber feedback

  • From: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:51:41 -0400

Jim- I have been doing the exact thing as you. I had heavy shelves,
work benches, and roll around carts (2'X4')with big caster wheels
built out of half inch plywood (some double thickness) all same
height.I can slid a TV from cart to bench to holding shelf,and my
hydraulic cart to pump them up, and to the floor as needed. Most of my
30 yrs were alone with a big set on the floor,needing it up. I got the
stairclimber video,and looked nice but the price!
Nope.

Phil Bader, Pres.
Jan Phyl TV Inc
Winter Haven, Fl