[TechAssist] Re: Stairclimber feedback

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:02:24 -0700 (PDT)

I am a one man shop and what I use most of the time is a hydraulic four wheel
dolly. It will lift any set to table height with out worrying about stability.
When situations arise that need something else, I get someone to help move it
or lift it. I would not invest in anything expensive, in light of the fact that
most of the new technology TVs are very lite in comparison, and do not require
special handling equipment.
                                              Paul
Robinson Electronics <RobinsonElectronics@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thinking about ordering a Stairclimber Forklift for the shop. Just wondering if
anyone has used them, how reliable and helpful they are?
Thanks. David.
Robinson Electronics
1075 Sweeten Creek Road #51
Asheville, NC 28803-1757