[TechAssist] Re: Stairclimber feedback

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:21:57 -0500

I got around that problem in the shop by building shelves with a large
enough surface to hold projo's and large direct view sets the same
height as my work surface and use a hydrolic table cart to move sets
back an forth, also use it to load and unload from/to trucks and vans.
No help in the home though. That stairclimer looks like a giant boat
anchor to me, and cost more than the boat.

The Old Master Technician
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *