[TechAssist] Re: Stairclimber feedback

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:44:54 -0400

I thought I was going to be able to use it  they way show in the ad, to pick
up TVs from the home. I wouldn't dare use it in a customers house. If it
ever got away from me on a stairway, which it could easily do, not only
would I lose the TV but it would wipe out half his house on it's way down,
and out through the wall.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH