[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27FS100L

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 19:15:57 -0400

Yep, I thought they had a pretty good one with that power supply on a
separate board. They had a procedure for troubleshooting that, out of the
set. I could see me having one all repaired, sitting on the shelf waiting
for a chassis to put it in after I replaced the shorted HO transistor that
killed it. I never got enough of those in, to do that.

I don't understand why Sony persists in using power supplies that get wiped
out like that.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH