[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27FS100L

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:40:16 -0700 (PDT)

That is pretty much the same chassis. Same 2SKs and same location. Lousy design
on top of everything else about this set, as far as I am concerned.

Paul

Hoyt's TV <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't remember for certain. The 2SKs probably. I think the power supply
was built on the main board to the front of the HOT. I saved the parts in a
bag for future use and here's the list:

2 2SK2640-010MR
1 2SD2634-YB
1 IC MCZ3001D
1 100k resistor to be added as a modification. R651

They didn't tell me to order the IC. I got it just so I wouldn't have to pay
shipping on it later by itself.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH