[TechAssist] RCA F36685 CTC197CN1 NO channels above 50

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tech" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 14:12:00 -0600

This set had a defective C14601 (2200 mfd 25 volt) returned to customer
played fine for 2 days then she said channel 56 started to go in and out
(good picture then snow then back again) now all channels above 50 in the
cable mode are snow. Everything from 50 down is a good picture, I checked
the cable with a different tv and the cable works fine so it is the RCA tv
that is bad. Before I tear it apart I wanted to make sure there isn't a
setting or something I need to do that someone might know. tia.

Shaun

Advanced Electronics
224 West Riverview Ave.
Fort Morgan, CO 80701