[TechAssist] Re: RCA Proscan PS27115, Chassis CTC197BC. Intermittent loss of audio, just a pop sound when channels change?

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:27:24 -0600

You fixed it when you unplugged the AC cord and reconnected it.
There is no real cure. Thomson basicly blames the HD broadcast is corrupting
the micro data and muting the micro audio. I have seen the Mitsubishi Proj
TV's and some Hitachi Proj TV's with the same problem
It affects most ctc197, ptk195, ctc203 atc113 and the itc222 and atc32x but
no so much.

Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc