[TechAssist] Re: RCA, G36705, CTC197, No Sound

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 00:32:06 -0600

Can you do that with a 13" Samsung TV, also ?
I have 4 of them that shows full volume on the OSD, but has NO sound.
The model is TXD1372. Maybe someone could send me some info on how to do
this.

Regards,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx