[TechAssist] Re: Questions on hooking up Chipper checker

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:55:02 -0500

well Bill, I assume you built the circuit in the setup procedure in the
Chipper checker program under the help section under the heading "program
help". Choose the chassis you are working on. Also there is an error in the
writeup on this. It says not to apply the 5v until the chassis is selected,
it never works. Apply the 5vdc after you start the software but before you
choose the chassis you are working on.

Jason Mouton
Mouton's Electronics
1116 Center St.