[TechAssist] Re: More help needed -GE JVM140H Range hood Spacemaker 1400 No heat.

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 07:53:32 -0500

Roger,

You said you changed the three microswitches.  I think you said the
symptom changed when you did that.  I can't help but wonder if I wired it
wrong, or used an N.O. switch in place of an N.C. contact switch.  Most
of those microwaves came with a wiring diagram.  Sound like you need to
find one.

Good luck.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services