[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi model VS-4501R- vertical bounces

  • From: Phil Bader <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 18:31:33 -0500

You need to order an  "IC401 kit" from Mits. Comes with their vert
output, capacitor for the PS,diode and instruction sheet.Don't fool
around like I did.Just order it.
$35.00 incl S/H.
Too much.I know.Just order it.Solved my same issue.
I struggled weeks beforehand.
Phil Bader

Gooseman wrote:

> Ic 401  262P239050,
> TVMAN99@xxxxxxx  -----Original Message-----

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: philbad@xxxxxxxxxx