[TechAssist] TVSB1320 SEARS TV/VCR made by zenith

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 19:02:01 -0500

I need a service manual for this set , does anyone have one.Sams has one but
it's a photocopy. I have been stuck on this set for awhile when plugged in
sometimes won't turn on. I traced it to a crystal but I don't have part #'s or
anything else. Plus it was late and I made a booboo and now need values for a
resister so now I need a manual. Any help is welcome.
al marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx