[TechAssist] Re: HDTV. Where O' Where are you tonight..why did you leave me here all alone.....

480i 211K pixels
480p 337K pixels
720p 921K pixels
1080i 2.1M pixels

Let's see if 720 is Hi-Def.  Look at something.  Now cover one eye and look
at it.  Which is better?

Go here:
http://www.cox.com/gulfcoast/digitalcable/hdtv/hd%5Fchannels.asp
and then click on HD FAQ for an interesting pdf document.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310