[TechAssist] Re: HDTV. Where O' Where are you tonight..why did you leave me here all alone.....

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 21:54:11 -0700

I think you answered your own question.
You will repair the HDTV sets for the Rich,...and if there are not enough
Rich people in your area,...you will go broke. I think I'll go back to FREE
estimates (with remotes only), and try to sell some used TVs for about 1/2
what Walmart charges for a new one. It should be better then setting here
twittling my thumbs. My area usually lags behind the rest of the country by
about 2 years. So I won't see many of the new tech sets until they are out
of warrenty, and over 2 years old.
;-)

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx