[TechAssist] Re: HDTV. Where O' Where are you tonight..why did you leave me here all alone.....

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:51:00 -0700

Actually, it is NOT worth it. IMHO.
The picture available on the NTSC system was good enough for ANYBODY.
I think the HDTV picture looks a little PHONY,.. to me !,...but, I don't
shop at Wal-Mart either,....so who gives a dam what I think ?
;-)

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx