[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: JVC AV-32F703 shutsdown]

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:27:02 -0600

Bill:
I have a different model JVC here, I desoldered the tuner, and it will
(this one) work without the tuner.  I think that is typical.

I think that the unplug requirement narrows it to the power supply.
Look for pin 4 of the power IC to go over about 22v.  If so, check the
electrolytics.  Change the IC if you have one.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310