[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: JVC AV-32F703 shutsdown]

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:54:48 -0600

Q431 is un2212 in the parts list, a "digital" transistor.
On the schematic it shows un2212-x.

I think it was superceeded by DTC124.

I have one of those I can drop in the mail.
Is that the Roosevelt Rd location?

Sure would like to know the voltage readings on each end of R553 when
you get it running.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr