[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: JVC AV-32F703 shutsdown]

  • From: "John Conti" <contitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:25:19 -0600

Bill, I had a JVC model 27d302 or 300 can,t remember, but I had the same
problem . Redid almost the entire P.S. area no luck, changed flyback no
luck, replaced micro proc. no luck, I called tri-state mod. and talked to
one of the jvc techs and they suggested that the tuner was causing the
problem from repairs that they have done before with that type of problem.
Jvc told them there was some type of loop feed back data that was not going
to the micro procc. and IF I sent them the board they would put in a tuner
and test it, and if that was not the problem ,would not charge me. They
called me two weeks later and told me the set has been playing for two days
know but would like to cook it another day or two. Waited another two weeks,
heard from know one so I called, Tech said sorry set went into shut down and
only plays a few seconds and shuts down. They kept it another 2 1/2 weeks
called me and said Sorry can't help you on this one. Ended up with  a spare
parts chassis.

Hope you have better luck!

John
Conti, TV