[TechAssist] Re: Envision 15" Panel computer monitor, EN-LM500

  • From: "mike wilson" <mykeelike@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:18:44 +0000

fixed an LM700 with the exact symptom. pix would blink out after  a few
min.it was the power supply.external power supply CH-1205.we actually found
intermittent D101 located near lone transistor on heatsink.however envision
was very easy to communicate with and would have sent us a new supply.

Mike Wilson
A.M. Stereo & Video
Seattle WA.